It can be tough to figure out how to get more customers to sign up for your offers.
Most people are hesitant to sign up for any type of subscription because they're worried about being sent irrelevant info and low-quality content. They also don't want to be bothered by constant marketing messages.
With our SMS memberships, you can attract more leads which can ultimately lead to building a recurring revenue stream.
The best part is that you can easily promote your SMS listing on your website, social media, or email marketing.
What are SMS Products and how do they work?
An SMS membership is a service provided to customers that sign up to receive your business or brand’s exclusive content or discounts. We dive deeper into SMS products and subscriptions in this blog post here.
There are multiple ways a customer can sign up for your SMS product.
- Short Code: Customers can text a five- or six-digit number to opt-in to your service
- Long Code: Customers can text a 10-digit number to send and receive text messages.
- QR Code: Best for physical locations, customers can scan the code with their smartphone to opt-in
After deciding on which code to use, you’ll want to come up with a keyword(s) that users can text your short code or long code, to sign up for your service.
For example, to subscribe to receive the latest content from your favorite Vegan Chef, users might text the phrase "VCHEF" to your short or long code to opt-in.
The benefits of SMS products
With its high open rate, our regulations-compliant messages, and providing an opt-in service is a surefire way to start creating recurring revenue streams & keep those loyal customers engaged in ongoing campaigns.
Benefits of creating an SMS product include:
1. Increased Revenue: By charging a monthly fee for your SMS service, you can create a reliable and consistent revenue stream. This can be especially helpful if you have seasonal businesses or offer products that aren't regularly purchased.
2. Grow Your Customer Base: An SMS product allows you to reach new customers who may not be familiar with your brand. As members sign up, they'll be exposed to your product or service and may become loyal customers.
3. Provide Exclusive Content or Discounts: SMS products give you the opportunity to provide exclusive content or discounts to members. This can help you build loyalty and encourage customer retention.
4. Stay in Touch with Customers: You can stay in touch with your customers on a regular basis. This allows you to build relationships and keep them updated on new products or services. SMS campaigns offer very reliable metrics, such as deliverability and open rate.
If you're looking for a way to increase revenue and grow your customer base, an SMS product is a great option. By providing exclusive content or discounts, you can create a loyal customer base that will keep coming back for more.
Provide a useful service through text messaging
To start building your SMS list, ensure your message aligns with your existing marketing strategy. Ideally, you’d create more than one product to serve your customer through every stage of the customer’s journey.
Knowing about your target audience and your ideal audience will help attract the right kind of users to engage and subscribe to your SMS product.
SMS subscriptions are also a great way to serve as an extension to your customer support team. Restaurants and medical offices commonly use text message reminders to help reduce the number of no-shows and decrease wait times so that your profit and customer satisfaction doesn't decline.
But it can also work wonders for creative entrepreneurs for things like event notifications or product launches.
Tips for getting the most out of your SMS products
SMS products are a fantastic way to boost sales and expand your SMS list. You can build a fanatical consumer base that’ll keep coming back by offering unique content or discounts.
Here are a few tips for getting the most out of your SMS product(s):
- Make sure that your content is exclusive and valuable. This will encourage people to sign up for your SMS product.
- Offer discounts and other incentives to members to encourage them to renew their subscriptions.
- Use SMS memberships as a way to increase customer loyalty and satisfaction. Provide good customer service and listen to feedback to improve the experience for your members.
- Keep your SMS messages short and to the point. People are more likely to read and act on a text message that is concise and clear.
- Make it easy for people to sign up for your SMS product(s). Use a keyword or short code so that people can join without filling out a long form.
- Use SMS marketing to grow your SMS list. This’ll allow you to reach more people with your offers and promotions.
- Test different offers and incentives to see what works best for your business. Try different strategies until you find a system that works well for you and your customers.
By following these tips, you can create a successful SMS membership program that will help you increase revenue and grow your existing customer base.
If you're tired of the same old marketing tactics, it's time to mix them up with something new. Text messaging is a fun and straightforward way to get in touch with your audience and deliver your message straight to their pockets. And the best part? You can reach a ton of people all at once without breaking a sweat! If you're ready to give it a try, our team of Text Message Marketing Pros at Subflow are ready to help you out. Let's take your business to the next level together!